Friday, August 18, 2017

#THROWBACK - Oakley Frogskins STPL Dove Grey Pink Iridium Lenses STAPLE DESIGN

One of the most RaRe Collection that we have..









Its Frame was Matte not polished or shiny one.I love matte frame because easy to hold &not wet when wear it.

Pink iridium lens is pretty much awesome & hard to get pink lens on almost oakley collection.





















































 I think 'Shit' of bird on frame.Haha... Very Cool.



It was great to have it in my store in 2012.. 

Please guys,do not ask me the availability this frog 

Because it already sold in 2012..  :)

If i am not forget,i have sell it about MYR 1600 .. Wow... its quite pricy right?


U love to grab Frogskins Koston Edition,Shop here.

Other Model,Shop here.


Other Model,Shop here.


Other Model,Shop here.

Other Model,Shop here.


P/S : If u guys want to share / download my photos,please credit My blog ..Ok ?? 


Nice to see u guys,thank for visiting,reading .. 

Share this

0 Comment to "#THROWBACK - Oakley Frogskins STPL Dove Grey Pink Iridium Lenses STAPLE DESIGN"

Post a Comment